ماه: مارس 2016
این نمایش پردهای نیاز به جاوااسکریپت دارد.
چهار فعال شبکههای اجتماعی با اتهامات سیاسی در اراک بازداشت و زندانی شدهاند. به گفته منابع مطلع این چهار تن اواخر مهر ماه به دلیل نوشتن مطالب انتقادی در شبکه ارتباطی «لاین» بازداشت شده اند.
این چهار تن (سه مرد و یک زن) به دلیل نوشتن مطالب انتقادی سیاسی و مذهبی با اتهاماتی مانند توهین به مقدسات، توهین به رهبری و تبلیغ علیه نظام روبرو شده اند.
یکی از بازداشت شدگان به دلیل زیر هیجده ساله بودن به کانون اصلاح و تربیت اراک منتقل شده و سه تن دیگر شامل یک زن و دو مرد به زندان اراک منتقل شده اند.
نام یکی از بازداشت شدگان «سحر الیاسی» است و هویت هیچ یک از مردها تا کنون از سوی منابع هرانا قطعی نشده است.
سحر الیاسی بیست و نهم مهر ماه از سوی نیروهای امنیتی بازداشت و روز بعد به زندان اراک منتقل شد. او ۲۲ سال دارد و به عنوان مربی فوتبال بانوان در شهر اراک فعالیت میکرده است.
به گفته یک منبع مطلع، مراحل قضایی پرونده طی شده و دادگاه تجدید نظر سحر الیاسی را به دو سال حبس تعزیری محکوم کرده است.
این منبع گفته که او اسفند سال گذشته نیز در تجمع حمایت از معلمان و کارگران در مقابل مجلس شورای اسلامی در تهران بازداشت شده و پس از چند روز آزاد شده است.
The civil rights activist Esmail Ahmadi-Ragheb has been sentenced to six months in prison for “propaganda against the state” by Branch 1 of the Revolutionary Court in Shahriar, Tehran Province, for posting content on social media that was critical of government policy.
In an interview with the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran, Ahmadi-Ragheb said that his comments and photos on Facebook were used as evidence for the anti-state propaganda charge.
“One of the things I had mentioned a lot in my Facebook posts was the term ’religious dictatorship.’ That was taken as evidence, so was my participation in a rally in support of [human rights lawyer] Nasrin Sotoudeh in front of the Bar Association as well as my meeting with Sattar Beheshti’s [a blogger murdered by his interrogators in prison] mother and my participation in gatherings in support of political prisoners. They told me all these activities were illegal,” he said.
Ahmadi-Ragheb, known by his nickname of Zartosht, said he will appeal the sentence but must also appear in another trial on March 8, 2016 at Branch 1044 of the Revolutionary Court to defend himself against the charge of “disturbing public order.”
“In July 2015, I received a summons from the Security Police in Shahriar that said I should go to their office based on a judicial order to answer some questions. But there was no judicial order attached to the summons. So I didn’t go. A few days later, while I was at a protest rally in Vanak Square [in Tehran], several security agents went to my house and searched my belongings. My children were home at the time and the agents scared them during their search,” he told the Campaign.
Ahmadi-Ragheb added: “The following day, I went to the Security Police station to ask why my house had been searched. They sent me to the Revolutionary Court in Shahriar where I was asked a few questions. I was then charged with propaganda against the state. I submitted a shop [operation] permit as bond and I was released. I was sent a summons to appear in court on February 16.”
He said he would appeal his six-month prison sentence within the 20-day deadline.
Ahmadi-Ragheb was also arrested by the police on November 23, 2015 at a rally in support of political prisoners in front of the Dena Tire Company in Vanak Square in Tehran, along with three other men and 10 women. He was released 14 days later.
“At the detention center they asked us a few questions and then we were transferred to Evin Prison and we were interrogated there as well. We were charged with disturbing public order and sent to Ward 8. The women were transferred to Gharchak Prison. I was released on December 7 and now I have to go to court for this charge on March 8,” he said.
Ahmadi-Ragheb lost his municipal job after being released from detention and is seeking reemployment to support his two children.
“I have been a municipal worker with 14 years of experience. But when I was released from detention, they fired me. I lodged a complaint and fortunately the Labor Department ruled I should go back to work but the municipality has still not accepted the ruling. I complained again, and again the Labor Department ruled in my favor. I will go back to work soon and I hope there will not be any more problems,” he said.
سازمان عفو بینالملل با انتشار بیانیهای از صدور دوباره حکم اعدام برای امیر امراللهی نوجوانی که در سن ۱۶ سالگی متهم به قتل شده بود، ابراز نگرانی کرد.
به گزارش خبرگزاری هرانا به نقل از فردا، در بیانیه عفو بینالملل گفته شده است که دادگاه باوجود دستور دیوان عالی کشور برای بررسی دوباره پرونده همچنان رای به محکومیت و اعدام امیر امراللهی داده است.
امیر امراللهی ده سال پیش زمانی که ۱۶ سال داشت مرتکب قتل شد اما در ده سال اخیر پرونده او چند بار مورد بررسی قرار گرفت.
سازمان عفو بینالملل پیشتر بارها از صدور حکم اعدام در ایران برای افرادی که زیر سن قانونی مرتکب قتل میشوند، انتقاد کرده است. ایران این انتقادها را رد میکند.
کمیته حمایت از روزنامهنگاران با اشاره به ادامه اعتصاب غذای عیسی سحرخیز در زندان اوین، از وخیم شدن وضع جسمی این روزنامهنگار و فعال سیاسی خبر داد.
این کمیته که مقر آن در نیویورک است، از قول مهدی سحرخیز، فرزند آقای سحرخیز، نوشته است که حال این روزنامهنگار رو به وخامت گذاشته و از وزن او مقدار زیادی کم شده است.
مهدی سحرخیز همچنین به کمیته حمایت از روزنامهنگاران گفته است که قرار است پدرش در روزهای آینده به دادگاه برده شود.
مهدی سحرخیز با اشاره به مشکلات جسمی پدرش گفته است که ادامه زندان برای او در حکم مجازات مرگ است.
عیسی سحرخیز که پس از رویدادهای انتخابات ۸۸ حدود چهار سال زندانی بود، بار دیگر چند ماه پیش بازداشت شد و در اعتراض به وضعیت خود در زندان، ابتدا دست به اعتصاب غذای تر زد و از چندی پیش به طور کامل اعتصاب غذا کرده است.
Three music distributors have each been sentenced to three years in prison and fined 200 million rials (approximately $6,600 USD) for “insulting the sacred” and “propaganda against the state” by a Tehran appeals court.
Mehdi Rajabian, Hossein Rajabian and Yousef Emadi were under intense pressure to make televised “confessions,” the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran has learned.
Televised forced “confessions” in politically motivated cases, often extracted under the threat of or actual torture, are a common practice in Iran.
Mehdi Rajabian, Hossein Rajabian and filmmaker Yousef Emadi—all managers of BargMusic, one of the largest online producers and distributors of underground music in Iran since its launch in 2009—were sentenced by Judge Hassan Babaei of Branch 54 of Tehran’s Appeals Court. The court also sentenced them to a three-year suspended prison term.
The source told the Campaign that Judge Babaei described BargMusic as an agent of “social corruption” and accused its founder, Mehdi Rajabian, of ignoring 90 warnings for promoting illegal music, including songs by female singers. The judge also accused the three defendants of having contact with “political and anti-revolutionary” singers abroad.
“At the time of his arrest Mehdi Rajabian was recording the history of the setar [string instrument] in Iran. They confiscated all his work on hard drives when his personal music studio was shut down. Hossein Rajabian was also arrested when he had just finished his first film. They took away everything associated with the film, which was made with permission,” said the source.
The Appeals Court hearing, attended by a representative of the Revolutionary Guards, took place on December 22, 2015.
The sentence is final and has been passed on for enforcement, a source told the Campaign. The three are currently free on bail.
They were arrested by the Revolutionary Guards’ Intelligence Organization on October 5, 2013 and held for two months in solitary confinement at the Intelligence Organization-controlled Ward 2-A of Evin Prison.
Mehdi Rajabian, Hossein Rajabian and Yousef Emadi were initially sentenced to six years in prison and fined two billion rials (about $66,650 USD) in May 2015 by Judge Mohammad Moghisseh of Branch 21 of the Revolutionary Court in a trial that lasted only 15 minutes.